Joey finally convinced me it would be a good idea to learn how to ride our second vehicle. I finally got the guts to take the motorcycle course with a bunch of Marines. Joey tuned up the bike and gave me a few lessons before class. The pink helmet is me actually riding the class. Apparently I am a "natural" according to my instructor. It was SO much fun! After passing the riding test, I had to take the really written test at the DMV. I am officially a California Motorcycle Rider.
Welcome friends and family! The purpose of this blog is to overcome the time zones, work schedules, and keep you all updated on our life. We love and miss you all!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Motorcycle Riding
Joey finally convinced me it would be a good idea to learn how to ride our second vehicle. I finally got the guts to take the motorcycle course with a bunch of Marines. Joey tuned up the bike and gave me a few lessons before class. The pink helmet is me actually riding the class. Apparently I am a "natural" according to my instructor. It was SO much fun! After passing the riding test, I had to take the really written test at the DMV. I am officially a California Motorcycle Rider.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment