19 weeks down- 21 to go! Gosh it seems like it is DRAGGING by! We have had so many wonderful packages from Grandmas and friends. Everyone loves to buy pink frilly girly things! I must admit, it is semi-addicting! I think we are all set in the clothes department until she is 16. Thank you so much for all the generous gifts thus far! Morning sickness gone- physical therapy for back and sciatic nerve issue continues but feeling good and so thankful to be this far along. Another big appointment in two weeks! :)
Welcome friends and family! The purpose of this blog is to overcome the time zones, work schedules, and keep you all updated on our life. We love and miss you all!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
19 weeks
19 weeks down- 21 to go! Gosh it seems like it is DRAGGING by! We have had so many wonderful packages from Grandmas and friends. Everyone loves to buy pink frilly girly things! I must admit, it is semi-addicting! I think we are all set in the clothes department until she is 16. Thank you so much for all the generous gifts thus far! Morning sickness gone- physical therapy for back and sciatic nerve issue continues but feeling good and so thankful to be this far along. Another big appointment in two weeks! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment